Sunday 18 December 2022

2022 Christmas Countdown - Gingerbread Quilt Shop

 Day 18 of my 2022 Christmas Countdown and it's my Gingerbread Quilt Shop.


I do love how Thea has made this shop so appealing to quilters.  The sewing machine mounted above the door way, the beautiful quilts depicted on the sides and back of the shop, and the ladies sitting upstairs above the front door actually quilting! It's all so special and I loved making it.  







I embroidered my name and the date on the base so people will remember who made it.  



I'll be featuring all the other houses from my Gingerbread Village in my 2022 Christmas Countdown, but you can also read more about my Gingerbread Village in the tab at the top of my blog.






3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I don't remember noticing the quilt store before, so cute! Happy Christmas!

FlourishingPalms said...

I agree with you that this piece has been designed just for quilters. You did a beautiful job putting it together. Being the most important building in your collection :-) it's simply charming.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the sewing machine too.