Sunday 25 December 2022

2022 Christmas Countdown - Merry Christmas

It's Day 25 of my Christmas Countdown - and it's Christmas Day.  Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you have a lovely day with family and friends.


December 2018


I'm spending Christmas Day at home in Wellington this year, with my husband, two sons, and my parents.   

I've enjoyed bringing you my 2022 Christmas Countdown.  It was fun to look back at some of the things I've made over the years.  Maybe I'll do it again in another five years in 2027.  I wonder what I will have made by then!


December 2014

I'll be back on 30 December with my wrap up blog post for 2022.  Until then, Merry Christmas to you all. 

3 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Merry Christmas Wendy!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Happy Christmas! Thank you for sharing your lovely decorations with us the past weeks. As always, Happy Stitching!

Tami Von Zalez said...

I have very much enjoyed your Countdown - and hope you do it again next year. I linked back a couple of times when our Countdowns mirrored each other. I am queueing up my year end wrap up post too.

Have a joyous New Year!