Wednesday 7 December 2022

2022 Christmas Countdown - Gingerbread Church

Day 7 of my Christmas Countdown and it's time for another Gingerbread House.

This time it's my Gingerbread Church - the second building in the Victoria Sampler Gingerbread Village.  



I do love the stained glass windows on the church, and all the snow on the roof.  The steeple was tricky to attach, but it's what makes it a church.  



I was lucky to find a shiny Mill Hill cross just the right size to hang above the front doors.  



And here it is in the sun.  


I'll be featuring other houses from my Gingerbread Village in my 2022 Christmas Countdown, but you can also read more about my Gingerbread Village in the tab at the top of my blog.


2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

So pretty!

dany15 said...

c'est magnifique!quel talent!