Saturday 17 December 2022

2022 Christmas Countdown - Mill Hill Santas

Day 17 of my 2022 Christmas Countdown and it's my Mill Hill Santas.  

I have five finished Santas now.  I do recall saying that I would continue making these Mill Hill Santas rather than joining the Prairie Schooler Santa train, but somehow I weakened and I've now made two Prairie Schooler Santas too! 




These kits are so well made and contain everything you need, except the felt to go on the back.  I've just kitted up my next two Mill Hill Santas to take on holiday with me because they're such a pleasure to stitch. 




Here's some closer up photos so you can see the details:






And the felt I glue on the back to finish them nicely.  



2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

those are all so pretty, you spend a bit of time on them one can tell.

Jenny said...

They are all so lovely. Are they to hang on the Christmas tree?