Friday 28 July 2023

Scrappy Bear Paw

Can you believe this is my most viewed blog post ever? Click here to read about my Scrappy Bear Paw quilt.  

Yes, people just love my Scrappy Bear Paw quilt.  I suspect it's because of the bright colours that I chose, and the simple hand quilting with Perle 8. 

Maybe I shouldn't have allowed my son to take it to his university hostel.  Actually, I don't mind.  I can always make another one when our guild turns 50 years old which is now only 12 years away.  



The display at Capital Quilters when the guild turned 30 years old.






Now it’s time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below. 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Bear Paws is a very pretty quilt, happy stitching!

Julierose said...

Your Scrappy Bear Paw os just gorgeous!! I love it;))) Nice work
hugs, Julierose

Lianne makes stuff said...

It is a beautiful quilt, I have the blocks ready for a scrappy bears paw from my quilting bee I just need to put it together

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I dropped over and had a read of that post. Yes, your Bear Paws are beautifully rendered in those gorgeous shades of fabrics you chose. And I do love the way you quilted it. Perle 8 is my favourite as well. Thanks for always inspiring me, Wendy!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Your quilting is spectacular! Such even stitches and straight lines! Well done!