Friday 8 December 2023

Christmas Stocking

Do you like the Christmas Stocking I made?






A few months ago a family member asked if I would make a Christmas stocking for her baby.  It's baby's first Christmas so of course she needed a stocking.  

I spotted this very cute fabric by Mia Charro for Free Spirit Fabrics so I bought it and proceeded to quilt it with my walking foot.  Then I cut out the stocking shapes and bound it using my Patterns byAnnie instructions. I do like the red striped binding - it finishes it off perfectly.  




After two long weeks the parcel has finally arrived in Australia and the baby has given it her seal of approval.  I hope she received lots of presents in it at Christmas.



Now it's time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below:








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very cute stocking!

Marie said...

What an absolutely adorable stocking; baby will love it!