Friday 1 September 2023

Shades of Indigo

I haven't managed to do any quilting since I've been back from my holiday, but I am making progress on my Shades of Indigo cross stitch. 



There's still one more wide border to go after I finish the one at the bottom of the photo above. 

Part of the problem for me is deciding which colour thread to use for each new border.  Once you deviate from the pattern you have to make all the decisions yourself!! And sometimes that requires stitching a bit to see how it's going to look on the fabric and against the previously stitched areas.  

in May 2023



Now you can see why I called my link party the Peacock Party - blues and greens are my favourite colours.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Shades of Indigo is beautiful! You have a good eye for colors, very lovely, happy stitching!

Nann said...

Beautiful stitchery, Wendy! I no longer have the visual acuity to do that but I admire it tremendously.

Sheri said...

This is super beautiful! A medallion Quilt could be modeled after this.