Friday 11 August 2023

Carnival

I won't be able to attend the QuiltNSW Quilt Show this year, but I have very happy memories of the three years in a row that I did attend - 2017, 2018 and 2019.

My Carnival quilt won Best Traditional Quilt Award (Amateur) in 2019 and I was thrilled.  You can read all about it here. 



It was all foundation paper pieced and then hand quilted.  It took a while, but I tried really hard to balance the colours.





Now it’s time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Sorry you can't attend the show this year, maybe next year? Your quilt is so lovely, she makes me smile! Happy stitching!

Cathy said...

Carnival is definitely an award winner! It's gorgeous.

JustGail said...

Carnival is a very good name for this quilt! Congratulations on the well-deserved win.

Deb said...

Love that prize winner! Thanks for sharing it!

Nann said...

Carnival is jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

PaintedThread said...

Congrats! It looks great!

Melva said...

What a beautiful piece of art! And well deserving of that ribbon. :)

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your carnival quilt is amazing. Congratulations!

Mystic Quilter said...

A real winner! Love all the colour here.

Celine said...

Such an amazing quilt!