Friday 16 June 2023

All Treats No Tricks

How cute is this design!



I've been enjoying stitching this Halloween design by The Witchy Stitcher. I stumbled across the kit  online at Cottage Garden Threads and I knew I had to stitch it.  I wasn't expecting it to turn up in a box with a fancy thread holder too. Unfortunately I think the complete kits are sold out now, but Cottage Garden Threads are still advertising the threads as a bundle here



The threads are just gorgeous because they are silks by Cottage Garden Threads and the colours are so vibrant.  

The linen is my first foray in to Fox and Rabbit and I love it!! I did buy a couple more pieces on my travels to Dunedin and Christchurch in recent weeks.  They have such interesting shades and the hand dyed look really adds to any piece of stitching.  

I still have to stitch the border around the piece and then think about how I will finish it.  I might mount it on padded cardboard and then put is on a wooden board.  It will only be on display for a few weeks each year so I don't want to pay for framing.  


Now it's time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: