Friday 22 July 2022

Mill Hill Santa

This week I started to think about the #12in22ornamentstitchalong again.  And wondered how many ornaments I made before I fell off the wagon! I think it might have only been three - which is pretty poor really, but to regain that sense of achievement that I love, I pulled out my Juniper Santa who has been in my travel bag for a few months now.  


I really do enjoy stitching these decorations.  Everything is in the kit - even the needles, and they don't take long at all.  I think this one has only taken me a week, with other things in between of course.  


I just need to cut this Santa out carefully now and glue some felt on the back.  then he'll be all ready to join his friends on my bookcase this Christmas.  


Given how easy and delightful this Santa was to make, I might just even fit in a couple more over coming weeks.  I do have a stash of Prairie Schooler Santas to make too now, but I just love these cute Mill Hill Santas too. 



Now it's time for the Peacock Party.  Have you been thinking about Christmas decorations this week? Feel free to link up a recent blog post below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

What a little cutie!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I've made a bunch of those Mill Hill kits, they are too little for me to see well anymore. But I love the beading.

piecefulwendy said...

The Santas are so cute (I love the whiskers!). Christmas will be here before we know it!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such a darling Santa. The Mill Hill kits are always so fabulous. Beautiful job. Happy stitching.