Friday 8 January 2021

Holidaying at home

I'm currently on holiday in the South Island of New Zealand, as some of you will know from my posts on Instagram and Facebook, 

We flew to Christchurch, and then drove to Dunedin for a few nights.  I was born in Dunedin and lived here until I was 13, when I moved to Auckland.  My husband also lived in Dunedin for a while, and he went to Otago University.  

I'll have more quilting photos to share next week, but this week I'm throwing it over to you to share what you've been up to recently.  



Feel free to link up a recent blog post in the Peacock Party.  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Enjoy your vacation! I'm sure you took some hand work along too, happy stitching!

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh lucky you spending time down in the South Island. We lived there when we first came to New Zealand, had to move to Auckland (which I hate) but luckily back to Christchurch and a beautiful old villa, I could just walk up Fendalton Road and see the mountains ahead, glorious. Sadly swe had to move back again to Auckland - work related move - and have been here ever since. I miss the South Island terribly.