Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a lovely Christmas day with family and friends.  



This Christmas I'll be in Auckland with my husband, our two sons, and my mum and dad.  I'm really looking forward to seeing mum and dad and our eldest son again.  They've all been stuck in the Auckland lockdown since mid August, and I've missed seeing them.   


This year I've changed my decorating around a bit. I've only included one house from my Gingerbread Village this year - it's the Retreat Cottage, and it's sitting on top of the piano, next to my beautiful house from Department 56 in USA.  


In case you're missing my Gingerbread Village, you can see a photo from last year below, and read all about them on the Gingerbread Village tab at the top of my blog.  I promise to have the Flower Shop finished for Christmas 2022!


Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you very much for your support over the years. 


Now it's time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below.  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Have a wonderful holiday visiting family - it will be so nice for you to see them - we will be able to spend time visiting both of our girls and that will be so nice - our first visit with our younger daughter at Christmas in years as she now lives so much closer to us. I have always loved your gingerbread village although I know I would never have the patience to make it - well maybe just one?

Anonymous said...

The decorations look amazing. Your already talented in making quilts and now this shows your wonderful taste in deco too. Merry christmas!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Such beautiful handmade Christmas decorations you have Wendy. It must seem strange to have decorations that depict snowy weather when your winter weather is warm like our summer. I am sure you are used to it though. Merry Christmas to you and your family. And I hope 2022 is a glorious New Year for all.

piecefulwendy said...

So many beautiful decorations; it all looks so lovely! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

PaintedThread said...

Merry Christmas! Love all your needlework.