Sunday 19 December 2021

NZ Quilt Shops - a helpful journey planner

It's nearly Christmas, and almost holiday time.  I know a lot of Kiwis will be hitting the roads and exploring new parts of New Zealand over the coming weeks.  

I've complied a very handy list of quilt shops in New Zealand.  You might want to make a few stops or detours on your road trip. 

The quilt shops are all listed in a separate tab on my blog here:   https://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/p/new-zealand-quilt-shops.html



Be sure to check the Christmas hours of the shops before taking any big detours! 

Have fun exploring new quilt shops, and enjoy your summer holidays. 

4 comments:

Pam Dempsey said...

What are Kiwis? Tourists? My favorite creation of yours is the la Pass quilt, just beautiful :) Thanks for posting all your steps along the way.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

I had a little laugh when I spotted your post. Just the other day I clicked onto your top bar about just this very same thing! Merry Christmas Wendy.

Dolly said...

I'd love to be coming across the ditch for a holiday Wendy. Alas it's not to be. I read your post every week and really enjoy seeing every thing you make. Your work is beautiful and so varied. Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with your family.🥳🍾😀.Regards Jeannette Holland.

Sue said...

Great job putting the Quilt Shops in NZ on your blog Wendy! My sister and I are planning a trip to the South Island in March ( we hope) and this will be very useful! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. Stay safe. :)