Friday 6 August 2021

Something different

This week I'm throwing it over to you.  I've been super busy this week organising a conference and dinner for 160 people, so I haven't had any time for quilting.  

Almost ready for the big reveal


Yes, contrary to popular belief, I do have a job! I work for a great group of people, but once a year I have to organise a full day of professional development training and a fancy dinner. We're holding it somewhere quite special this year, so I'll take some photos.  

I'll have recovered by next weekend and have something good to show you then, but in the mean time, why don't you check out some of the links in the Peacock Party and see what other people have been up to. 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I hope all goes well with the big dinner and you have time for lots of happy stitching next week!

Carol Andrews said...

Good luck with the dinner and conference. You Got This! 😉