Friday 21 July 2017

EPP classes in Wellington - Octagons and Squares

Many of you know I'm addicted to English Paper Piecing. I just love all the great patterns that can be created with shapes and colours.  Would you think these two pieces below are made from the same two shapes?



Well, they are.  They are both made from just ocatgons and squares. If you live in Wellington you can come to my class at Nancy's Stitch Studio and have fun experimenting with shapes and colours.


Yes, I'm teaching English Paper Piecing classes at Nancy's on Wednesday 9 and 30 August in the mornings and evenings. Click here for more information. Come along and learn all my tricks and tips for making great English Paper Pieced quilts and table runners. We'll be using glue basting and precut paper pieces, so there won't be any fiddling about with paper and scissors and wonky lines.



I hope to see some of you there.

6 comments:

Paige said...

I'm partial to the diagonal design in the table runner! Would look great in any color!

margaret said...

EPP is so popular at the moment such a good way to sew and relax at the me time I think.

Kunzfrau said...

Ein toller Läufer ist das geworden!

Gruß Marion

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

your EPP work is so beautiful. How lucky folks are to be able to learn from you. I keep looking back at your Mediterranean Hexagon quilt. Enjoy your teaching.

Bambi Pearson said...

Love it! I am in the process of collecting my stash of "EPP goodies" and look forward to beginning a project. So many projects - so little time.

Liz said...

Wow ... so beautiful! I'm amazed by English Paper Piecing and what it can do. It must have taken a long time!