Friday 9 July 2021

Pandemic Sampler

It's a year since the Pandemic Sampler pattern was released by Long Dog Samplers, and I'm seeing more and more people post their finishes in the Facebook group.  

as at 9 July 2021

I'm still aiming for a 31 December 2021 finish (fingers crossed).  I've got 6 more pages to go, so I'm trying to keep doing a bit every week. 


I love watching the pattern emerge.  What you see on the pattern is often quite different to how it looks once it is stitched.  

Here's what I'm aiming for:





Now it's time for the Peacock Party.  Feel free to link up a recent blog post below.  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I remember when you started this cross stitching project. You are making good progress! I'm not a cross stitcher so the design looks overwhelming to me. Happy stitching!

Cathy said...

Beautiful work!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a beautiful piece

PaintedThread said...

That is gorgeous!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Are these blocks that you cross stitch and then sew together? AMAZING!!!!!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I have been following many stitchers who are working on this piece and boy is yours a beauty. I wish that I had started this one as well, but boy is she a big one. I so look forward to seeing your finish. Happy stitching.

Marie said...

Spectacular. If it was me I think there might be one or two missed stitches. This will be a real heirloom.

Rebecca Grace said...

Your Pandemic Sampler is simply stunning, Wendy! I am just in awe of your needlework skills!

Celine said...

Your sampler is just amazing!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Wendy, good luck with your sampler. The real thing is much more intense than the pattern. It looks great.