Thursday 19 April 2018

Have your say on Hand Quilting

This week the American Quilters' Society (AQS) is running a survey about hand quilting.  I've taken the survey, and I encourage you to do it too before Sunday 22 April.  It only takes 1-2 minutes, and our answers will let this influential body know that hand quilting is still an integral part of quilting today. 

The AQS Hand Quilting survey is here.


This photo above is from when I hand quilted my Bears Paw quilt with Perle 8 cotton.

You can find previous posts I've written about Hand Quilting on the tab at the top of my blog. 


It includes what threads I use, and what patterns I choose to quilt.




Please do remember to take the survey - especially if you're a hand quilter.


1 comment:

creditcard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.