Wednesday 28 September 2016

Voting is now open in the Bloggers' Quilt Festival

As promised, I'm back to tell you that voting is now open in the Bloggers' Quilt Festival hosted by Amy of Amy's Creative Side.

Each person gets 3 votes in each category.  To cast your vote for a quilt you need to click on the heart in the top right hand corner of the thumbnail like this:



Amy's website isn't very easy to navigate, so here are the links to my quilts if you'd like to vote for them:


My la passacaglia is in the Viewers' Choice section here:

http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2016/09/19/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2016-edition/

(Thank you so much if you were one of the people who nominated my quilt for the Viewers' Choice category - I'm honored to know so many people like it and voted for it.)

and also the Hand Quilting section here:

http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2016/09/19/bqfhand-quilted-quilt-category/





My Honeycomb Spin is in the Small Quilts category here:

http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2016/09/19/bqfsmall-quilt-category/

Voting is open until this Friday, 30 September.  You don't need to vote in every category, or even use all 3 votes in each section, so just pop on over and vote for your favourites if you've got time.

PS Cathy Melancon - I'd love to reply to your emails, but you're a no reply blogger and I can't track down your email address.  Can you email me directly so I can see you email address please?  thanks.  wendysquiltsandmore at gmail dot com

3 comments:

Béa said...

I voted for both of your quilts good luck !

Sue said...

I did too Wendy. Best of luck! I wish I had entered Mrs Billings, but I didn't think of it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.