My top priority is to catch up with Gingerbread Village. I want to stitch the Quilt Shop and the Needlework Shop so I'm ready to make the Stitchers' Hideaway when it gets released later in the year.
So my priorities are:
1. Gingerbread Quilt Shop by Victoria Sampler which I just received for Christmas 2015, and have already made a small start on.
2. Gingerbread Needlework Shop by Victoria Sampler which I've had for more than a year now. I put off stitching this one because it has to be lined and I know the finishing will take longer than the others.
3. Gingerbread Stitchers' Hideaway - the pattern hasn't been released yet, but the photos look gorgeous.
4. Peacock tapestry cushion by Erhman. I received this cushion for Christmas in 2014, but I haven't even started it yet. I will do it in winter when it's nicer to work with wool.
5. Needle rolls by Victoria Sampler I've had this pattern for some time, and plan to stitch some of these for gifts. I'll use coloured linen for variety.
6. Christmas panels by Victoria Sampler. I've had these for some time too. I've been distracted by the Gingerbread Village, but I really want to stitch these too.
8. Canvas work Christmas wreath by Laura J Perin. My mum has finished her version and it's lovely. I have the canvas and the threads, I just need to start it! This is mum's one framed:
9. Something new. I'd quite like to stitch something more traditional this year, so when Nancy's Embroidery issues their class list for 2016 I'll be scanning it to see what takes my fancy.
10. Needlelace - 1, 2 and 3. Yes I have 3 needlelace WIPs and should really get on with finishing them.
|the stitch a long I was doing with some Russian ladies who have taken a break|
So that's my embroidery list. I don't promise to finish everything on it in 2016, but I am going to try to avoid starting anything else until I've made progress on quite a few of these projects. Well, that's the plan at this stage.