The list was as follows:
1. Your Place or Mine? - wool felt applique FINISHED
2. Halloween Mini FINISHED
4. Mini Medallion FINISHED
5. la passacaglia - still working on it, but I didn't expect to finish it in 2015
|Half done in October 2015|
6. Stacks of Colour - still a WIP, but the hand quilting is almost finished. Then it just needs the binding which is already cut and set aside.
7. Possum Magic. I finished working on everyone else's quilts, and have my original quilt back now. I'm looking forward to hand quilting it in 2016. You can see the other quilts from this round robin on the Possum Magic tab under the header photo at the top of the page.
8. Women of the Bible. I joined all the blocks up at the end of November. Next I'm going to make a pieced back from all the scraps. I think I might get this one quilted because I've got no great desire to hand quilt it myself. I am happy with how it's turned out. It's currently 90" x 70".
9. Oh! Christmas Tree. I've made a small start, but it won't be finished before Christmas this year.
10. Folded Star. I still haven't tried this technique, but maybe I will in 2016.
So that was my 2015 list. I think I've done pretty well. In addition to all of that, I've also made my scrappy bear paw quilt to celebrate our guild's 30th anniversary.
my Halloween hexie table runner
my mini tree quilt
and my Spinning Stripes mini quilt.
and done a lot of embroidery. I'll write a separate post about that.
Overall, 2015 was a very pleasing year for quilting for me. I finished a lot of things on my list, and made 4 extra unexpected quilts. I know I'm fortunate to have the time to do all this. I hope I can continue to maintain this kind of work / life balance in 2016. I'm also grateful for all the kind comments you, my readers, have left during the year, and the friendships that I've made through my blog. I hope you all find time to quilt in 2016 too.