Thursday 17 August 2017

Yazzii bags

Have you heard of Yazzii bags? They are really useful for storing sewing supplies. I bought this bright pink one and decided to personalise it.



The beauty of Yazzii bags is that they have fabric exteriors so it's easy to sew coverings onto them.



I chose a pattern from a Sue Spargo's Magnolia book and I added some ribbons and Tula Pink fabric too.


I know these bags aren't cheap - I was fortunate to buy this one from a friend in Canada who had never used it.




It has so many pockets and compartments and will be great to take to Symposium in Christchurch.  I'm doing five days of classes at Symposium, so will need lots of different threads, needles etc.

So now I have two Yazzi bags - a small green one, and a BIG pink one.


Here's a link to my blog post about my first Yazzi bag which I embellished with a pattern from Wendy Williams.

6 comments:

margaret said...

you have certainly made these bags look spectacular not come across them before

Elaine said...

Love your bags :) I have a small one that I bought as a kit from Wendy years ago, it was really fun to embellish it and it is so useful!

Granny Maud's Girl said...

That is a very snazzy Yazzi, Wendy! They are much more fun when personalised.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I've seen bags like this one but never heard of Yazzi. I'm off to Google it. Sure like the design you chose for your bag.
xx, Carol

Sarah said...

Great personalisation of your pink bag, it looks great! Love the smaller one too.

Yazzii said...

Hi Wendy, The CA230- Crafters Companion looks fabulous now that it is completed! Thank you for covering our Yazzii Bags on your Blog!
Really appreciated! Yazzii