Friday 14 October 2016

Halloween Haunted House

Last year I made a very cute Gingerbread Haunted House.  It's part of the Gingerbread Village designed by Thea Dueck of Victoria Sampler in Canada.




I'm not going to repeat everything I wrote last year, but will just provide this link to my detailed post all about the Haunted House,


and this link to a whole page dedicated to my Gingerbread Village and links back to all the posts I've written on it.



I will write more about it in the lead up to Christmas, and especially the Gingerbread Quilt Shop which I haven't blogged about yet.



I'm currently working on the Gingerbread Needlework Shop, but I'm not sure if I can finish it before Christmas 2016 or not. The amount of stitching involved can be deceptive!



7 comments:

Melody A. said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! such a wonderful work of art and Fun!! there is a great attention to detail to be able to do these well and you certainly have!

Stacey Kemeys My Kids Lick The Bowl said...

Wow so detailled!

margaret said...

such a lovely variety and can`t wait to see your neeldework shop

Alenushka22222 said...

Wendy, good afternoon! Houses wonderful! As if the real cakes! It is so desirable to eat!)))

Wendy said...

wow, has it really been a year since you stitched the haunted house? that went quickly!

Susan A said...

Congratulations...what a job and perseverance and talent
I always wanted to tackle these...just saying...seeing them completed makes my wallet cringe
Cheers for a beautiful job

Nana said...

How absolutely wonderful those houses look and I am really thrilled.

Nana