Friday 17 January 2014

2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge - Radiant Orchid

I've never entered a quilt challenge before, but I've decided to enter the 2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge - Radiant Orchid. You can read all about it by clicking on the button on the right hand side of my blog.

My main reason for entering is that I just love the colour. I had a quick look in my wardrobe and found the following:
my personal collection of Radiant Orchid
Yes, I've got plenty of clothes that match the colour scheme, but strangely enough I haven't used these colours in my quilts to date. I have made a few canvas work designs in these colours, but no quilts. So now I'm out shopping for fabrics!!

I think I've settled on a design, but I'll keep it to myself at this stage. This challenge only runs for two months, so all will be revealed on 26 March. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else does with Radiant Orchid as their main colour. The rules are really loose, so there will be a wide variety of finished projects to view.



No comments: